Since 1977, Leadership Evansville has trained over 2,500 individuals representing hundreds of companies and organizations in our community. While LE’s mission to develop effective community leaders remains paramount, leadership opportunities and responsibilities aren’t confined to one dimension of your life. Our curriculum focuses on skills you can use anywhere to help people and teams get better results—whether at work with colleagues and clients, for a board or community organization, within your family and circle of friends, or with neighborhood, community, or school projects. REGISTER HERE!
- LE’s 40th Anniversary Celebration – Saturday, October 14, 2017 @ Haynie’s Corner
- Community Leadership Program – Tuesday, November 7 – Thursday, November 9, 2018
- Community Leadership Program – Tuesday, January 30 – February 1, 2018
- Leadership Evansville Received Excellence in Innovation Award from the Association of Leadership Programs
- 22nd Annual Celebration of Leadership Awards Highlights Evansville Community’s Most Inspiring Servant Leaders